My February Music

Hello. So today is the last day of February 2015, where has the time gone ? The last month has been crazy and time really does fly away when you're enjoying life. This is my first music post, I wanted to try something new on Lucy Alice blog and hey who doesn't love a monthly round up. This is my February music round up, I wanted to share with everyone the songs that have grabbed my attention, inspired me or just made me dance around my kitchen over the last month.

I love my Spotify account (I have the free one but still love it) and I'm addicted to my Ipod, wherever I go my headphones and Ipod come with me. so you can find all of these songs on my February playlist here. hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Photos from Google image

My February Songs

1. Royal Blood - Figure It Out 
2. Florence + the Machine - What Kind of Man
3.Marlon Roudette - When the beat drops Out 
4. Ed Sheeran - I See Fire
Don't
5. Ella Eyre - Comeback 
              If I Go
6. Fall Out Boy - Centuries 
                                                                          My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark 
8. Taylor Swift - Style
9. Jessie J ft Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang
10. Hozier - Take Me To Church
11. Sigma ft Paloma Faith - Changing 
12. Duke Dumont - I Got U
13. James Bay  - Hold Back The River
14. David Guetta ft Emeli Sande - What I Did For Love 
15. You Me At Six - Room To Breathe
                              Stay With Me  
16. Clean Bandit  - Rather Be
17. Ella Henders - Glow
18. Paolo Nutini - Iron Sky
19. Alesso ft. Tove Lo - Heroes 
20. Fergie - L.A Love 
21. Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder

Here's also a list of albums I've loved over the last month. 

Sam Smith -  In The Lonely Hour  
 Miss Saigon - Original Cast Recording
Taylor Swift - 1989
The Script - No Sound Without Silence 

Hope you've enjoyed this post, If you have Spotify leave your name in the comments and I'll check you out, also whats been your favorite songs of the month ? 

Lucy Alice x