Inspiration

So Inspiration post are fast becoming one of my favorite posts of the week, there a place for me to share a little bit of whats going on in my life. Sadly this week's one is a little late, but there's been so much going on for me this week I've let my blogging slip a little. however I'm planing on getting back on track after Fashion Week, Even though I'm only doing LFW from home its still taking up a lot of my time.


So this weeks photo is one from Tumbler, (Check out my Tumbler here). This photo inspires me to set and keep to plans I crate for myself. In anything we do in life having a plan from A to B really helps organize and keep us on the right path, although these sometimes don't always go to plan and things can change in life.


Things are always changing in my life, one of the big ones for me was last year. I was all set to go to university in September; something I had waited for for years, however when it came to results I didn't make the cut. This was a huge set back for me but after having some time to feel down about everything. I started to look at what it was I wanted in my life and had a massive think about everything, from that came some different life wishes/goals things such as this blog, saving money so that I could move out and getting some of my photography published are just a few. All of these are doable but I've learnt I need to work for them, I didn't work as hard as I could have with my A-levels and that meant I didn't reach my goal (university). We all need to wish about what we want in life but we also need to set reasonable goals/plans. so lets all start setting plans that are reachable to reach, you always feel so much better if you complete something yourself. I'm a strong believer of if you can wish it you can do it, you just need a lot of hard work and a good plan to get there. anything is possible.

So there's my inspiration for this week, I feel like i have gone off on one in this post that's what happens when you'r writing at 11 at night on a Sunday night, sorry if this post has confessed anyone, i promises I'll be back on top of everything next week. thank you for taking the time to read this post feel free to comment below.
Lucy Alice xx