It's All About The Fur


Faux Fur is everywhere at the moment from bags to coats and hats to phone cases, everywhere you look someone is wearing fur and I really don't blame them. with all this cold weather everyone needs a little extra warmth and it's such an easy way to add a little extra to any outfit and also who doesn't like wrapping up in some fur over the winter months.
When it comes to photographing fur you can have a lot of fun with textures and layering. These where shoot with my 50mm lens in my living room/home studio and my main focus for this shoot was to experiment with the layering of the fur and the posing of my model.




As I was shooting with my 50mm lens, I had to get a lot closer to my model this was something new to me as I normally shoot with my zoom lens. I therefore had to think about how I was posing my model, especially with her hands as these could take up a lot of the frame and take away from the photo. working with my 50mm is something that I really don't do enough off, I love the way these photos have come out and have set myself the challenge of doing more shoots with just the 50mm.