Inspiration

Happy Hump day!!
It's got to that time in the week where we're all longing for the weekend and then it hits us, we still have 2 days of work left. however Wednesday is also my inspiration post day and I hope to bring a little inspiration to help you though the rest of the week. This weeks photos is a popular one at the moment but I still love it and felt the need to share it with everyone.

So you can pretty much find this quote anywhere at the moment, it's all over the internet, on cards and even on mugs (Urban Outfitters sale one), I know everyone will take something different from this photo, some people even hate it, however I love it and take positive ideas from it.


How this photo inspires me is to manage my time better, we're all trying to find more hours in the day to do everything we want to do and sometimes we all end up looking at other peoples life's and wishing they where ours. I'm terrible at this, I end up asking my self how did they manage to do all of that in just one day, after talking to friends who are bloggers/photographers I've learnt its all about time management. For as long as I can remember I've been told to manage my time and this is something I'm still trying to be good at. we all need down/relaxing time with a good book/blog or TV show but finding a balance between work and down time is a must. we all have the same amount of hours in the day but its how we manage them witch makes the big difference, so time to grab a planner and start planing your hours, to really make the most off your day. And trust me if you plan your days it will feel like hours are popping up all over the place.