Water Flowers

So this post is a little late, I was hoping to get it done and up by Saturday night (this would have kept to my blogging plan) however last weekend I was in London seeing my other half over the Valentines weekend.(blog post about that coming soon) and time kind of ran away with me. Anyway back to this post, this is a shoot I did at the begging of 2015, expended on one that I had done before.

Flowers and baths are starting to become a thing for me. I love the way you can get some amazing photos, with the look of the water on both the model and flowers. I also fined with this kind of shoot you can never get bored, there's so many different ways you can photograph flowers in a bath and every shoot is different, that's one of the many things I like about it.




One of the good things about reworking an idea/theme is as a photographer you have a better understanding of what works and what doesn't. This helps when giving clear instructions/posing both flowers and model. Working with confidence really helps to; one put your model at ease and two, create appealing photos, without stressing out. (something I can easily do on shoots)





I still feel that there is more for me to learn and experiment with this theme, (so prepare for more flower bath shoots thought 2015)  however by doing this shoot it aloud me to try new ideas, with a few of them not working at times and also gave my model her first try in front of the camera, she's normally behind the lens kind of girl. Hope you enjoyed them and feel free to leave CC in the comments. I'm planning on being back on top of my post by the end of this week. so expect some more shoot and inspiration post soon. but until then enjoy these water flower photos.