Don't loss me as a blogger

So over the past few months my blog has had many different names, themes and directions when posting, however in the past few weeks I feel like I have found what it is I want to talk about when blogging and have finally found a name and theme I like.
I wanted to change my web address so that it matched my blog name, I feel better when everything links up and I don't have 5 different names to my blog. sadly that mean I have to reconnect to Bloglovin this means that if you want to keep following me, you'll need to re follow me on my new web address. This can be found on my Bloglovin profile Here.
I know this is a pain but you'll be missing out on some amazing blogging this year if you don't.
Grate things are always around the corner.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13680545/?claim=2j7vtxsuqrs">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>