New look, Ideas and Plan. What I'm all about

New Look

Over the last few months my blog has had many different themes and directions, this came down to me as a blogger trying to find what it is I wanted to talk about. my name was a big thing for me, trying to find something that worked with what I was posting and sounded appealing was one of the hardest things for me. With my blog having many different names over the past 6 months going from lulu photography to Lucy Burt photography and finally to Lucy Alice with many more in between. how my blog looked was a big thing for me, getting the look and colour scheme right has taken me a long time, last week I made the move to change my web address something I had been thinking about for a long time but had been putting off as it would mean I would lose my followers. however it was something that wasn't working with my blog and needed changing so that every thing linked up nicely and give an over all clean professional look. the look of my blog is something I'm now happy with and I now feel like I can start fresh and build the blog I have always wanted. so please if you haven't already follow me on Bloglovin so that you don't miss the things to come.

New Ideas

What I post has changed as well, I started this blog as a space where I could post my photo shoots and ideas behind them however over the past few months my direction has changed, I no longer want to keep this blog as a photography blog, as I feel there are things that are happening in my life that I want to share with the world.
Photography is still a big thing from me, however expect to see more inspiration and lifestyle posts coming over this year.

New Plan

At the beginning of February I did my first post about inspiration, (Click Here) I talked about planning and how I wanted to blog more over 2015. I started a blogging planner and hoped to post two times a week, one on a Wednesday talking about an inspiration photo that I had found and the other over the weekend looking at a photo shoot that I had done. However this has also changed, I no longer feel two post a week is enough and although I will be sticking to my two already planned posts I hope to add in another. this added post will be more of a lifestyle one, looking at things I've gotten up to or something I wish to share with everyone.


Planning this blog is something that I have wanted to do for a long time however never really knew how to start, and hey I still don't really know what I'm doing. Blogging is becoming more and more popular within this generation and I think that's great, It's a way for us to have our say and tell the world what matters to us. I'm not doing this blog to get famous and I don't even know if anyone will ever read this but for me this blog is It's a place where I can talk about what it is that matters in my life and show the world my inspiration. so thank you if you have taken the time to read this post of any of my posts, I just want to say thank you.