Underwater photography









Over the summer I was lucky enough to get my hands on a waterproof camera and couldn't wait to jump into the pool and start snapping, working underwater is something I always wanted to have a go at. These photos where taken in my garden pool with one of my friends Erica modeling for me. The challenges that occurred with working underwater was being able to set up the photos with limited time (I'm not that grate at holding my breath) therefore I had to work quick when taking these. some of the photos where taken from underneath my model looking up this gave the photos beautiful back light and showed the movement of the water. underwater photography is something I'm going to carry on experimenting with however properly not until next year as summer has well and truly ended.